Monday, May 27, 2013

A Bright Future


Hello All!
I have been without WiFi for 4 days now so I apologize for again getting so behind with my blog! I hear you are all getting anxious to see some new pictures and be updated on my experience so here goes nothing:


Sunday the 19th
I visited the must see Trevi Fountain! Here is a picture of me, ready to toss a coin into the fountain and make a wish. Tossing a coin into the fountain means that someday I will return to Rome.

& jumping forward...

Sunday the 26th
Florence has a fountain as well.... quite different than Romes haha! This fountain is called the Piglet. You rub its nose, make a wish, and drop a coin from it's mouth. If the coin drops into the grate below, you will return to Florence! Luckily my coin made the gate first try.



Looks like there will be a Rome & Florence round 2 in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment